Nike Dunk SB Low Night of Mischief Misprint
This unique SB Dunk was purchased from Sotheby's!
A unique misprinted version of the limited-edition Night of Mischief style. Both heel tabs read ‘Treat’ instead of ‘Trick’ and ‘Treat.’ Originally released in 1985 for basketball, Dunks popularity with skateboarders led to the launch of the SB line in 2002, featuring additional padding and Zoom air soles.
- Halloween-themed design details include jack-o’-lantern perforations at toe, exterior embroidered spider motifs and ghosts on inner tongue label.
- Black suede upper, total orange toe and Swoosh, vivid purple accents and bright green outsole.
- Insoles feature a printed image of pumpkin innards.
- Three sets of laces included.
- Style Number: BQ6817
- Color Code: 006
- This piece is final sale and not eligible for return.
New in box.