Luc 6 bluetooth
Efest LUC BLU6 OLED Intelligent Charger
The Efest LUC BLU6 is a powerful charger from Efest capable of charging 6 batteries at once. Building upon the success of the LUC battery charger brand, Efest has created the first Bluetooth 6 bay multi-charger. This charger features a Bluetooth App (requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7, Bluetooth 4.0) that allows you to monitor your battery charging status and change the charging current. (Android App available now, iOS App coming in the near future)
- With 6 charging slots, compatible with all types of rechargeable Lithium batteries (Li-ion, Li-Mn and Ni-Mh)
- Each slot has an independent monitoring and charging current function
- High quality OLED display Screen to display battery charging status.
- With three optional charging modes (0.5A/1A/2A), the single slot maximum charging current is 2A, the maximum total charging current is 4A.
- Note: Slot 1 and Slot 6 can charge at 2.0A maximum for 2 26500/26650 batteries
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16650, 17650, 17670, 17350, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 26500, 26650)
- Features over-current, over-voltage, short-circuit, and reverse polarity protection.
- Integrated Bluetooth communication module, support for smart-phone remote control.
- Requires Android 4.3 or iOS 7 with support for Bluetooth 4.0
- Android App available now with the iOS App coming soon in the near future
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by High-Voltage Vapes. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. High-Voltage Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). High-Voltage Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
High-Voltage Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.