Hohm Tech Hohm Grown 26650 Cell
- Based off the BBC 26650 chemistry foundation, manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented levels of CC & mAh combination. Adjusting NMC ratios was key to achieving recorded levels.
- Enhanced PTC ring
- Updated poly seal (enhances security of seal & proper operation)
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by an additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nicket (Ni) proprietary levels
- Cathode Tag made from UH (Ultra-High) Purity Aluminum
- Battery capacity: 4500mah
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Full charge voltage: 5.2V
- Max continuous discharge current: 35A
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.3A rating
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by High-Voltage Vapes. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. High-Voltage Vapes is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). High-Voltage Vapes is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
High-Voltage Vapes will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.